Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am a technology genius......

......well, at least to a class of eighth graders. Today we went into the computer lab for a webquest on the Bill of Rights. Some kids were having trouble entering the web address, so I would retype it for them (after their numerous failed attempts). My ears were immediately greeted by sounds of "wow" and "oooh, you're soooo good at that! You're soooooo fast!" I told them that with some practice, they too could type as fast as me someday. It may sound dumb, but it was pretty cool to be a tech genius in their eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you too, though I can't help but remember some query along the lines of "What is a zip file?"

    Who could have said that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally say that, so shut your pie-hole, Corso!

    Ok, so maybe I have a little bit of excess pent up aggression these days (i don't know why corporal punishment is a no-no)...

    ReplyDelete